Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the keys located?
- Keys should be taped inside the drawer, underneath the lock.
- If the keys are not located where indicated, they may have become dislodged during shipping and could be in the interior of the cabinet or carton.
- If the keys cannot be located, please contact our Customer Service Team to request a replacement set of keys. You will be asked to supply your item number or the key code printed on the face of the lock, as well as a full mailing address.
Where are my handles?
- Handles are in a paper bag typically place in a drawer of the cabinet. If you are not able to find the handles please reach out to our customer service team.
What needs to be installed?
- Generally, the only thing that needs to be installed on our products are the handles and casters.